Walla Walla Public Schools has teamed with SchooLinks for a one-stop shop to support students and their families on their journey towards college and career readiness.
Students, and their parents/guardians, in grades 8-12 have their own SchooLinks account to help them discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers and complete their High School and Beyond Plan graduation requirement.
Parents also have access to create a SchooLinks account and help their child navigate a plan for life after graduation. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by students.
SchooLinks is used by middle school & high school students for:
- Take assessments including career interest inventories
- Explore careers in the Career Center
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges with College Search
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for local and national scholarships
- Learn about financial aid for college
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Create digital portfolios and resumes
- Communicate with counselors
- Create course plans including career pathway selections
- Register for classes for the next school year
12th grader use SchooLinks to:
- Track college applications including Common App applications
- Request transcripts
- Request letters of recommendation
- Finalize and share their High School and Beyond Plan
- Apply for scholarships
- Quick Start Guide for Parents
- Quick Start Guide for Students
- Quick Start Guide for Teachers
- Quick Start Guide for Counselors
If you have any questions about SchooLinks please reach out to your student’s school counselor.
Visit the SchooLinks website to learn more: https://www.schoolinks.com/