Strategic Plan charts promising future for Walla Walla Public Schools
Vision 2030 focuses on ambitious levels of learning, relevant and rigorous experiences, a culture of equity and belonging, and family and community partnerships. These four goals prioritize a clear and focused direction for the future of Walla Walla Public Schools. Vision 2030 was developed based on an extensive year-long engagement process with stakeholders, and affirms the community’s collective expectation for a world-class education for all students. Walla Walla Public Schools is committed to ensuring students graduate prepared for today’s competitive world, whether college, service or career bound. This is an exciting time for students, staff and the community of Walla Walla as we build upon our vision of Developing Washington’s Most Sought- After Graduates.
Vision 2030 Brochure (Spanish) (PDF)
Developing Washington's Most Sought-After Graduates.
In partnership with families and community, Walla Walla Public Schools ensures a culture of equity and belonging, where every student achieves ambitious levels of learning through relevant and rigorous educational experiences.
- that diversity is our strength
- in challenging and supporting all students
- that quality instruction is critical to student success
- in elevating student voice and agency
- in investing in staff to ensure excellence
- in maximizing the impact of our resources
- in collaborative and transparent operation
- in the importance of family and community
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Ruth Ladderud
- Kathy Mulkerin
- Eric Rindal
- Derek Sarley
- Terri Trick
Dr. Wade Smith