General Clock Hour Information-WWPS Only
- An approved program offering must:
- Have specific goals and objectives
- Be one hour or more in duration
- Have a program agenda
- Be provided by a presenter who has appropriate expertise in the subject area or field of study
- Be appropriate for the continuing professional development of educators
- Have an evaluation plan to determine the extent to which the objectives outlined in the proposal are met
- Clock hour proposals must be received at least 10 days prior to the beginning of the proposed program.
- Clock hour programs may be held over a series of days. Example: A 10-clock hour credit course may be 10 one-hour sessions, 5 two-hour sessions, etc. Program offerings are to be credited in increments rounded down to the nearest l/2 hour.
- Walla Walla School District employees receive in-district clock hours for free. Participants from other school districts must pay a processing fee of $3.00 per clock hour credit received.
How to Request Clock Hour Approval-WWPS Only
To request clock hour approval please complete the Clock Hour Proposal Form. If you have any questions, please contact Shari Strickland at email@example.com.