- Homeless Assistance
- Washington State Governor’s Office of the Education Ombuds
- Special Education & Behavior Support
- Equity & Access and Dual Language Programs
- Assessments & Graduation Requirements
- Title I Family Engagement
OEO listens, shares information and referrals, and works informally with families, communities, and schools to address concerns so that every student can fully participate and thrive in our state’s public schools. OEO provides support in multiple languages and has telephone interpretation available. To get help or learn more about what OEO does, please visit our website: https://www.oeo.wa.gov/en; email email@example.com, or call: 1-866-297-2597 (interpretation available).
- All volunteers must successfully clear a Washington State Patrol background check;
- A Volunteer Disclosure Statement must be completed by the volunteer each year s/he will work in the school. These forms are available at the school office.
- Contact the WWPS District Office to begin your volunteer experience.