World Language Curriculum available for virtual public review
Walla Walla Public Schools is updating its World Language curriculum as part of the district’s ongoing adoption cycle. The adoption process started last fall and is expected to be completed soon and go before the school board for adoption May 4. Parents, guardians and community members are invited to view the digital textbook and other online features.
To access the online components to our French, German and Spanish programs, please see the instructions
1. Access the Supersite by going to http://vhlcentral.com
2. Login to your account, username: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Enter your password: wallawalla21
4. Click on any book cover you want to review
5. Click on Content to view activities
Please fill out this FORM when you finish viewing the materials to ask questions or provide feedback.
Contact Curriculum Coordinator Casey Monahan with any questions. email@example.com