Ballots for the November 2, 2021 General Election have been mailed out to voters. Please remember to vote! Contact the Walla Walla County Elections Department for more information. Ballots must be returned or postmarked by Nov. 2.
You may drop off your ballot at:
County Elections Office - 315 W. Main St., Room 203
• Open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Election Day from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. This is the only location to get a replacement ballot.
County Auditor's Office - 315 W. Main St., Room 201
• Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This office cannot issue replacement ballots. These offices are closed on Federal Holidays.
Walla Walla ballot drop boxes - open until 8:00 p.m. on Election Day
• Walla Walla County Courthouse - 315 W. Main St. (Drive up box between Courthouse and Jail, enter on 5th Ave.)
• Walla Walla County Elections Center - 310 W. Poplar St. (Corner of 5th and Poplar)
• Fire Station #2 - 170 N. Wilbur Ave. (Drive up box in parking lot)
Walla Walla County Elections
315 West Main St., Room 203
PO Box 2176
Walla Walla, WA 99362