Bond Oversight Committee tours Pioneer Middle School project
Superintendent Dr. Wade Smith recently took members of the Bond Oversight Committee on a tour of the Pioneer Middle School bond project.
Superintendent Smith shared the project timeline, detailed the scope of the project and answered questions during the tour. This meeting marks the 18th time the committee has met since construction began following the successful November 2018 bond election.
Comprised of 11 community members, the BOC’s core purpose is to carefully monitor the delivery of the bond program to ensure accountability, fiscal transparency, and community trust.
• Committee Chair: Scott Morasch (Business, Business Owner/Operator, Financial, Facility/Construction, Parent)
• Committee Vice Chair: Mark Hess (Financial)
• Bonnie Bowton (Business)
• Yolanda Esquivel (Parent)
• Lawson Knight (Business Owner/Operator, Financial, Parent)
• Kim McDaniels (Business Owner/Operator, Financial)
• Terry McConn (At Large)
• Jennifer Mouat (Financial, Parent)
• Dick Moeller (Business Owner/Operator, Facility/Construction, Community Facilities Task Force)
• Ken Seibold (Business, Business Owner/Operator, Facility/Construction)
• Tony Wenham (Business, Business Owner/Operator)