Walla Walla Public Schools Health Services Director Amy Ruff announces a vaccine clinic for all students grades 9-12 will be at Wa-Hi Friday, May 14.
• COVID-19 Vaccine clinic at Wa-Hi in partnership with WW County Department of Community Health
• Friday, May 14 from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. @ large gym
• Open to all students (9-12). Parental consent required if under 18. (see Consent Form Link)
• Walk-in's will be accepted, but registration is preferred
• Two shot Pfizer vaccine will be given with one shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine available as an option for anyone over 18
NOTE: Middle school clinics will be announced soon for next week for students age 12 and up.