Better Together Series - Speech Language Pathologist Karen Foreman
- Better Together Learning Opportunity in partnership with WW Valley Disability Network
- Monday, April 8
- 5 p.m. (FREE dinner) / 5:30 p.m. (program begins)
- FREE childcare and Spanish translation will be available
- Walla Walla Public Schools, District Office Boardroom (364 S. Park St.)
- Topic: Speech Language Pathologist Karen Foreman will be presenting on augmentative communication strategies and technology to promote successful communication at home. She has been a Speech Language Pathologist for 34 years. She currently works for Chehalis School District as a Speech Language Pathologist. Augmentative communication Specialist and assistive technology Coordinator, and at the Special Education Technology Center in Ellensburg as an augmentative communication Specialist. She has specialized in working with students with severe communication difficulties and has worked in the field of augmentative communication since 1984.
The Better Together Learning Series is for both parents and educators, and brings the latest research to Walla Walla, ultimately helping our children and students in special education reach their highest potential. We look forward to seeing you and value your input. To RSVP and to learn more, visit the WW Valley Disability Network website: wwvdn.org
We are better together. Come and learn with us!