2020-2021 Kindergarten Dual Language Program Registration/Application Information:
Walla Walla Public Schools will be accepting applications for the Kindergarten Dual Language Program for the 2020-21 school year starting March 9, 2020. Please read below for more information regarding the application.
The goal of the program is to ensure that all students who participate achieve proficiency in both Spanish and English. Please consider the following as you decide if dual language is the right choice for your child:
• Your child is comfortable in a variety of educational settings;
• Your child has already expressed an interest in different people, places and things;
• As a family, you will support learning a second language through school attendance, participation in school events and practice of both languages in your home.
As of now, we are accepting applications on a continuous basis. You can submit your application either by email, mail, or online.
Print or Email Registration/Application:
Complete the following application form and return it by email or mail:
- Spanish: 2020-2021 Kindergarten Dual Language Application
- English: 2020-2021 Kindergarten Dual Language Application
Email to email@example.com
Mail it to Equity and Dual Programs Department, Walla Walla Public Schools, 364 S Park Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Complete the following online version of the application through Google Forms:
- Online Application - Spanish: https://forms.gle/26auCkomqJ5eFSF78
- Online Application - English: https://forms.gle/afYb2iRDdiRVBAAx9
IMPORTANT: We are postponing the Kindergarten Dual Language Interviews until further notice! If you have any questions, please contact our department. Thank you for understanding!
Dual Language Kindergarten Informational Nights:
We have postponed the Dual Language Kindergarten Informational Nights until further notice. In the meantime, feel free to review the PowerPoint slides that we put together regarding the program and application process. If you have any questions, please contact our department.
Thank you for understanding!