Why Dual Immersion?
| Dual Immersion
|Informaciónsobreel Programade DobleInmersión (DUAL) para el Kinder|
2021-2022 Kindergarten Dual Language Program Registration/Application Information:
Walla Walla Public Schools is now accepting applications for the Kindergarten Dual Language Program for the 2021-22 school year. Please read below for more information regarding the application.
The goal of the program is to ensure that all students who participate achieve proficiency in both Spanish and English. Please consider the following as you decide if dual language is the right choice for your child:
• Your child is comfortable in a variety of educational settings;
• Your child has already expressed an interest in different people, places and things;
• As a family, you will support learning a second language through school attendance, participation in school events and practice of both languages in your home.
As of now, we are accepting applications on a continuous basis. You can submit your application either by email, mail, or online.
Print or Email Registration/Application:
Complete the following application form and return it by email or mail:
- Spanish: 2021-2022 Kindergarten Dual Language Application
- English: 2021-2022 Kindergarten Dual Language Application
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail it to Equity and Dual Programs Department, Walla Walla Public Schools, 364 S Park Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362
Complete the following online version of the application through Google Forms:
- Online Application - Spanish: https://forms.gle/jzDFiuLbBzY7F3pU8
- Online Application - English: https://forms.gle/Rh5YqKwFZACxv9QW6
Dual Language Kindergarten Informational Nights:
Feel free to review the PowerPoint slides regarding the program and application process. If you have any questions, please contact our department.
Thank you for understanding!